Friday, December 18, 2009

Where has 2009 gone?

I just can't believe we are one week away from Christmas 2009 already. I've said it before - the older we get, the faster the time clicks away. I hate that.

But I do love the Christmas spirit and season. I actually decorated again this year! Yea for me! Zippy loves to lay underneath the tree...maybe it's the warm lights keeping him warm. Like he needs help with that will that fur his has!

As you know, I had a Great Blue Heron steal two of my koi this summer. Thanks to a very dear friend of mine, I had one of my "fish" replaced today. Albeit - it was a beautiful glass blown goldfish - but nevertheless. It is beautiful and I thank Thing 3 for that.

Hope everyone has their shopping done (not me) and their gifts wrapped (not me) and you are ready to just slow down a bit and enjoy family, friends and good cheer.

No comments: